All new members and renewing members must complete a Membership Application.
Membership is open to all for-profit, non-profit, public and private organizations. Meetings are regularly attended by:
- Human Resources Managers
- Benefits Administrators
- Health, Wellness and Safety Managers
- Training and Development Professionals
- Small Business Owners
- Other individuals interested in Human Resource issues
- Your resource for Human Resource questions, contacts, and professional development
- Network with other HR Professionals, Office Managers, HR Affiliates and Small Business Owners at monthly meetings
- Learn about current HR issues from local and state experts
- Participate in discussions about HR challenges
- Dive into a sea of HR related resources
- Take advantage of HR Professional Development opportunities
If you are interested in joining the Northeast Society for Human Resource Management, please complete the form below. You can pay by check or on this site by credit card. There will be more instructions on the form itself or if you would like more information e-mail us.